Unibet – Money Back if your team is knocked out on penalties Euro 2016
We’ve all been through the pain of a penalty shootout defeat – some nations more than others.
At Unibet we are offering money back on all outright (winner) bets placed before the start of the tournament, up to €50, if the team you backed is eliminated via a penalty shootout.
Remember, we have the biggest ever pre-match and live offer on all matches from the group stage to the final.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to outright bets placed on any teams in the Euro 2016 Winner market. Bets placed on the Place (1-4) market do not count.
- Offer applies to outright bets placed between 22:00 CET, 28th May until the start of the tournament on 10th June only. Outright bets placed outside of this period do not count.
- Only bets with a stake up to €50 will be refunded. Any bet with a higher stake will not qualify for the money back.
- Money back applies to losing outright bets only.
- The outcome will be verified on UEFA Euro and the first result declared will be used to settle the bets, notwithstanding later changes of the official results and/or errors.
- Stakes will be refunded as cash into accounts within 24 hours of the match completing.
- The offer applies to single bets only.
- Refunded stakes will not be subject to any restrictions or turnaround criteria.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign.
- Unibet reserves the right to limit stakes and change prices at any time.