Wojciech Szczęsny will defend the penalty kick, but Krzysztof Piątek will effectively finish (course 80.00) – this is one of the establishments of the legal bookmaker LOVESbet offered on Saturday’s Serie A Juventus – AC Milan. Other interesting matches await us this weekend: Bayern – Borussia or Lechia – Lech.
What else is in the LOVESbet offer?
The Juventus clash with Milan is a classic with 118 years of history. This year’s favorite is Juve, which leads the Italian championship eighth in a row. The home win odds are 1.80, the tie is priced at 3.50 and the Milan win at 5.60.
The fans in Poland are most interested in the attitude of Krzysztof Piątek, who is fighting for the crown of the Serie A shooter. In Friday’s meeting Piątek will try to defeat his friend from the Polish national team Wojciech Szczęsny.
On this occasion, LOVESbet has prepared several special bets:
- Krzysztof Piatek will score a minimum of two goals – odds 12.00
- Krzysztof Piatek will score a hat-trick – odds 50.00
- Krzysztof Piatek will score from outside the penalty area – course 20.00
- Krzysztof Piatek will score, but will not make the characteristic “gaiter” of the gunslinger – course 20.00
- Wojciech Szczesny defends the criminal – course 35.00
- Wojciech Szczesny will defend the penalty, but Friday will be effective – course 80.00
On Saturday, we also have Der Klassiker in the Bundesliga. Bayern with Robert Lewandowski will take part in Boryslaw. The hosts are the favorite. The Bayern odds are 1.60, tie: 4.60, Borussia: 5.80. “Lewy” is the leader of the Bundesliga scorer scoring, he scored 19 goals. No wonder that the odds on his goal against BVB are only 1.65.
What awaits us in the domestic yard? Lechia will take Lech (1: 2.22, X: 3.25, 2: 3.65), and Górnik will face Legia (1: 4.00, X: 3.55, 2: 2.00).